Italian citizen moved to Brazil in 2009 and in Portugal in 2017.
Architect specialized in sustainable architecture, is mainly engaged in residential construction.
Other topics covered in the course of his career: the square, the library, the hotel, industrial building, auditorium, implementing urban plans.
Participates in competitions of ideas and conferences.
He currently works in Brazil and in Portugal.
Training and qualifications:
- 1991: Graduation in Architecture from the Istituto Universitario di Architettura di Venezia (IUAV) - Italy.
- 1997: Certificate for coordinating the planning and execution of the works for the safety of construction sites in accordance with italian law 494/96.
- 1998: National Course of two years of postgraduate in bio-architecture.
- 2016: Graduation in Architecture from the Universidade Federal da Bahia (UFBA) of Salvador, Brazil.
- 1991: Develops research: the square and meeting places.
- 1992: Begins his studies on the real estate trend of the construction industry.
- 1993: Develops research in bio-architecture.
- 1994: Begins his studies on wooden construction systems.
- 1997: Research on the safety of construction sites.
- 2002: Research in Brazil: building systems, natural materials for the preparation of projects for sustainable architecture.
- 2005: Research on alternative ways of living: the mobile house.
- 2009: Research on vernacular architecture.
- 2010: Studies on construction details: roofs (Origami, ...), stairs (Santos Dumont, ...).
- 2018: Begins his studies on light steel framing construction systems.
2) GROUPS AND CULTURAL ACTIVITIES:
- 1996: Member of working group on bio-architecture of Ordine Architetti di Padova - Italy.
- 1998: Participated in a design workshop for the creation of a science park in the town of Faenza - Italy, financed by CNR (Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche), ENEA (Agenzia Nazionale per le nuove tecnologie, l'energia e lo sviluppo economico sostenibile) and the Polo Ceramico di Faenza. Coordinated by Leon Krier. Published in the magazine "Bioarchitettura".
- 1999: Member of the Istituto Nazionale di Bioarchitettura (INBAR) of Padova - Italy .
- 1999: Promoter of the workshop in 3 meetings: "The quality of the environment and the built environment, resource use, the principles of bio-architecture" in the town of Cittadella, Italy.
- 2010: Speaker at the conference "Cooperation and Sustainability", Padova (Italy), organized by the Ordine Architetti di Padova.
- 2014: Invited by the Universidade Federal da Bahia of Salvador, at the opening of the course of atelier, to hold a conference on the topic: roofs and stairs.
3) PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
- 1991: Founded the own Studio. Activities carried out in different areas
of architecture: residential, commercial, industrial and institutional, in the
field of renovation and new construction.
- 2009: Begins to operate and research in Brazil.
- 2016: Enrolled in the Order of Brazilian Architects (CAU).
- 2017: Begins to operate and research in Portugal.
- 2018: Enrolled in the Order of Portuguese Architects (OdA).