The project is located in Rua Dr. Alves De Veiga, in the historic center of Porto. These are two buildings, the largest of which has been operating as a hotel for many years, while the minor was recently purchased by the applicant, with the aim of integrating it into the existing hotel.
Therefore, the planned works can be traced back to the extension and rehabilitation category. - Raising of the minor building, with a retreat of one meter and fifty centimeters from the border with other property to the rear side. This operation will allow to create a small permeable area, currently non-existent.
- New construction of a basement, containing a café and a hydromassage pool at the service of the hotel.
- Provision of a new lift to connect the upper floors of the two buildings.
- New construction of an upper floor involving the two buildings.
- 15 apartments (aparthotel) are foreseen in the part subject to intervention.
- Construction of a roof with timber frame and skylights.